Welcome! SFTool Product Search takes the pain out of federal procurement. All products meet at least one federal requirement, and you can create purchasing documentation by clicking Document Contributions.

AERT, Inc. MoistureShield Landscape Decking and Accessories / moistureshield-landscape-decking-and-accessories

Category
Building Finishes
Subcategory
Composite Panels, Composite Panels: Interior Panels

Wood-plastic composite landscape decking and accessories made with 55% recycled wood and 45% recycled polyethylene. All products contain a minimum of 30% post consumer and 60% post industrial recycled content for a total of 90% minimum recycled content. MoistureShield comes with a limited lifetime warranty against rot, fungal decay, and damage caused by insects.

  • Certifications and Standards

    Biopreferred®Yes
    Biopreferred® Federal PurchasingYes
  • Human Health

    % Biobased ContentMeets Minimum

The information contained in this site was provided by the producer and/or certifier and we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct. ecomedes make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness or availability of the product information on the site for any purpose. We encourage users to contact the producer or certifier directly for additional details. It’s important to note that no products individually or collectively, can guarantee a specific number of points for LEED, WELL, GreenGlobes or LBC certifications.

What's next? Add this product to a project and produce Federal Guidelines or LEED documentation.